LokuSec Pty Limited “LokuSec” (ACN 647 772 487) owns and operates www.lokusec.com (The ‘Website’). Please read these terms and conditions (the ‘Terms’). Through using and/or interacting with the Website, it signifies you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. Please stop using the website services if you do not agree.
LokuSec reserves the right to review and change the Terms outlined in this page and will attempt to communicate any changes to users of the website services.
Copyrights, Trademarks & Intellectual Property
- The content on the Website is owned by or licensed to LokuSec. This content is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- Content is considered the unique characteristic of the website, including but not limited to the logo, infographics, design and arrangement of information.
- Without express permission, you may not use, copy, mirror or re-publish content on www.lokusec.com in any way.
- All trademarks and tradenames are owned and/or licensed by LokuSec.
- Any enquiries relating to breach of copyright should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LokuSec serves informational content on the Website for prospective customers to enquire about engaging LokuSec to perform Services offered outside the Website.
The Security Rating module on the Website (www.lokusec.com/security-ratings) is developed and hosted by a third-party, served on the Website.
Domain(s) submitted to the form field on the Website initiates an assessment based on the security metrics that the module is attempting to identify.
Security Ratings uses standard technical queries and publicly available information to serve the results from any domain(s) entered into the form field on the Website, as such, the following applies:
- You permit LokuSec, through the use of a third-party, to run the assessment against your domain(s) which you have permission to conduct the assessment,
- You have similar permission to run the assessment against any other domain(s) you run through the Security Ratings module.
Limitation of Liability
Within the boundaries of applicable laws, LokuSec will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or exemplary consequences of damages, financial impact, service interruption or business reputation arising out of, or in connection with The Services provided by LokuSec and the Website.
You agree to indemnify LokuSec, its affiliates, employees and third-party content providers from and against any and all liabilities, damages, actions, loss and expenses arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of these Terms or using/transaction with the Website or Services.
Using the Website, you agree that the Website and the information served from Services as content to you, is intended to be used as general advice only, and is provided without warranties of any kind, expressed or implied. You accept the Website serves information that is intended only to assist in understanding of cyber security posture and no warranties or guarantees that the information is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
Use of the Website and content it serves is at your own risk. Affiliates, third party suppliers to the Website and employees do not provide warranty of the Website content or Services.
In any jurisdiction(s) which determine these Terms unenforceable or invalid under applicable law, unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers served as content on the Website, constitutes the entire agreement between LokuSec and you in relation to the use of the Website. These Terms supersede all other agreements between LokuSec and you.
If you have any concerns or inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.
LokuSec reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions from time to time at our sole discretion.